Want to try out one of our beard oils, but aren't sure which scent is right for you? Then our Sample Tins are the perfect choice. Simply choose three of our oils that you'd like to sample, and we will send them your way; arriving in an attractive, reusable tin.
Learn more about our individual oils below:
The Virgin Soil
The World We Seize
Workmen at Their Work
The Daybreak Calls
The Unknown Ways
The Peaks Gigantic
Our base formulation is a superior blend of quality carrier oils, making our oils one of the best and most comprehensive beard oils on the market. Rich in vitamins, proteins, and fatty acids, our beard oil will moisturize, condition, and soften your beard hair and skin, while also strengthening and reducing or eliminating beard-ruff. Our base formulation is one of the best and it just plain works.
Beard Oil Sample Tins
Organic Hemp Seed Oil
Fractionated Coconut Oil
Rice Bran Oil
Organic Castor Oil
Organic Golden Jojoba Oil
Essential Oils (excluding The Virgin Soil)
Before First Use:Those with sensitive skin may want to test the oil on your forearm prior to use.
1. Start with a just dried beard.
2. Apply 1-2 drops of oil to your palms and rub it into hands. This will help keep your hands from absorbing too much of the oil prior to applying it.
3. Using a dime sized amount (4-6 drops)*, apply oil to your beard. Be sure to work the oil thoroughly into the hair, working oil in towards the skin.
4. Smooth beard with hands, then brush or comb your beard to settle stray hairs. Use a good quality boar bristle brush or saw cut comb for best results.
* Larger beards may require more oil