As the sun crests over the endless horizon, flowers turn to face its warming rays, and the rustling din of awaking life overcomes the quietness of the night. The Daybreak Calls is a fresh and energetic scent, with floral and citrus notes and a hint of woodiness.
The Daybreak Calls is made with a mix of Bergamot, Ho Wood, and Organic Geranium essential oils. This efflorescent scent calls out to you go forth and make the day.
Our base formulation is a superior blend of quality carrier oils, making our oils one of the best and most comprehensive beard oils on the market. Rich in vitamins, proteins, and fatty acids, our beard oil will moisturize, condition, and soften your beard hair and skin, while also strengthening and reducing or eliminating beard-ruff. Our base formulation is one of the best and it just plain works.
The Daybreak Calls - Beard Oil | 1 oz.
Organic Hemp Seed Oil
Fractionated Coconut Oil
Rice Bran Oil
Organic Castor Oil
Organic Golden Jojoba Oil
Before First Use:Those with sensitive skin may want to test the oil on your forearm prior to use.
1. Start with a just dried beard.
2. Apply 1-2 drops of oil to your palms and rub it into hands. This will help keep your hands from absorbing too much of the oil prior to applying it.
3. Using a dime sized amount (4-6 drops)*, apply oil to your beard. Be sure to work the oil thoroughly into the hair, working oil in towards the skin.
4. Smooth beard with hands, then brush or comb your beard to settle stray hairs. Use a good quality boar bristle brush or saw cut comb for best results.
* Larger beards may require more oil