When you first start out to forge something for yourself, it can be good to begin on fresh, unclaimed land. With that in mind, we make The Virgin Soil. It is virtually Fragrance Free - all of the essential oils have been removed, leaving a very mild earthiness from the carrier oils that make up the base formulation. This mild earthiness will fade quickly as your beard absorbs the moisturizing and nourishing oil.
The Virgin Soil is great for those who are highly sensitive, or who wish to have a beard oil that won’t clash with scents from colognes, balms, or other fragrances.
Our base formulation is a superior blend of quality carrier oils, making our oils one of the best and most comprehensive beard oils on the market. Rich in vitamins, proteins, and fatty acids, our beard oil will moisturize, condition, and soften your beard hair and skin, while also strengthening and reducing or eliminating beard-ruff. Our base formulation is one of the best and it just plain works.
The Virgin Soil - Beard Oil | 1 oz.
Organic Hemp Seed Oil
Fractionated Coconut Oil
Rice Bran Oil
Organic Castor Oil
Organic Golden Jojoba Oil
Before First Use:Those with sensitive skin may want to test the oil on your forearm prior to use.
1. Start with a just dried beard.
2. Apply 1-2 drops of oil to your palms and rub it into hands. This will help keep your hands from absorbing too much of the oil prior to applying it.
3. Using a dime sized amount (4-6 drops)*, apply oil to your beard. Be sure to work the oil thoroughly into the hair, working oil in towards the skin.
4. Smooth beard with hands, then brush or comb your beard to settle stray hairs. Use a good quality boar bristle brush or saw cut comb for best results.
* Larger beards may require more oil