As the workman emerges from their workshop blanketed with a fine coating of sawdust and sweat, the lingering smells of wood and smoke are a testament to their hard day's work. Workmen at Their Work is a tenacious scent that is highly masculine, with warm and woodsy notes and a hint of smoke.
Workmen at Their Work is made with a mix of Virginia Cedar, Frankincense, Black Pepper, and Cade essential oils. With this scent you’ll want to take up the saw and chisel, and make something with your hands.
Our base formulation is a superior blend of quality carrier oils, making our oils one of the best and most comprehensive beard oils on the market. Rich in vitamins, proteins, and fatty acids, our beard oil will moisturize, condition, and soften your beard hair and skin, while also strengthening and reducing or eliminating beard-ruff. Our base formulation is one of the best and it just plain works.
Workmen at Their Work - Beard Oil | 1 oz.
Organic Hemp Seed Oil
Fractionated Coconut Oil
Rice Bran Oil
Organic Castor Oil
Organic Golden Jojoba Oil
Before First Use:Those with sensitive skin may want to test the oil on your forearm prior to use.
1. Start with a just dried beard.
2. Apply 1-2 drops of oil to your palms and rub it into hands. This will help keep your hands from absorbing too much of the oil prior to applying it.
3. Using a dime sized amount (4-6 drops)*, apply oil to your beard. Be sure to work the oil thoroughly into the hair, working oil in towards the skin.
4. Smooth beard with hands, then brush or comb your beard to settle stray hairs. Use a good quality boar bristle brush or saw cut comb for best results.
* Larger beards may require more oil